It is currently 05 Sep 2009 02:01 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
 A BIG THANK YOU!! 
THE GAFFER

A BIG THANK YOU!!
I would like to thank everyone who has supported the UKFF over the past few years. It has been one hell of a ride with some extreme high's and some low's along the way. It is a shame that the forum came to an end in the way it did , but thats life and we move on to pastures new.

I would like to put a few things to bed whilst I am here. Firstly , to those who have been talking shit about me , the forum and the goings on , I would like to say - I suggest you get your facts right before making wild assumptions.

Certain members decided to set up a new forum (which I may add was premeditated, and not just a spur of the moment decision) , that is their choice and fine with me.

The fact of the matter is this - those who set up the new board were moderators on this forum , and most of them did'nt do a thing whilst they were given the role. The only ones who gave UKFF benefit of doubt were Lil , Monkey and Kilt. Al_foster , the guy who obviously forgets who really got him to Las Vegas last year for the WSOP , also the same guy bitching like a spoilt kid behind backs? Andy , my supposed right hand man , who could'nt even ask me what was going on , or even tell me how he felt things were going , but instead had to get Deco to send me an email. Deco himself , the spokesman I guess informed me by email of their intentions, which was fair enough.

Now the funny thing is that these folks seem to think that all of this would bother me?!? I would have thought they would know me better than that!

Enough of the schoolyard stuff....good luck to all members of UKFF , PPP and wherever else you may be. May you all acheive what you desire in poker and life.

Regards and once again a gratuitous thank you.

Jas

24 Jul 2009 10:22 pm
TRIALIST

Re: A BIG THANK YOU!!
Best of luck to you Jas

thanks for the good times

25 Jul 2009 10:19 pm
TRIALIST

Cheers Jas

Just remember the good times.

25 Jul 2009 10:50 pm
TRIALIST

Wish you all the best for the future Jas.

Thanks for the good times at UKKF

28 Jul 2009 09:51 am
TRIALIST

Cheers and all the very best Jas.

Without you and UKFF I would not have won my 1 and only (and never to be repeated ) APAT title.

I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, cheers mate.

All the best,
FTM

28 Jul 2009 06:31 pm
TRIALIST

thanks jas for one great roller coaster ride without the ukff my overall game would still be below par good luck with the new forum and hope to catch you soon m8

29 Jul 2009 11:55 pm

And so we bid a sad farewell to UKFF, It has been great, i loved Stoke with my 4th place hehe, and ive loved this site and everythings its done to help improve our game, met new people and even found friendship again with faces from the past.

I say a huge well done to Jashawk for the effort and everything he has done for us, and good luck with the future for everyone.

Til we meet again people, its been a blast.

Dylan

Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

17 Aug 2009 01:41 pm
TRIALIST

JonasQuinn23 wrote:
And so we bid a sad farewell to UKFF, It has been great, i loved Stoke with my 4th place hehe, and ive loved this site and everythings its done to help improve our game, met new people and even found friendship again with faces from the past.

I say a huge well done to Jashawk for the effort and everything he has done for us, and good luck with the future for everyone.

Til we meet again people, its been a blast.

Dylan

got to agree with you jonas made alot of friends through ukff just sorry that i never got to meet yourself and jas like you say been a blast

17 Aug 2009 04:51 pm
TRIALIST

RESPECT AND THANKS!!!

18 Aug 2009 05:19 pm
   [ 9 posts ]